The heart of every FLYER® e-bike
FLYER® developers ensure that every e-bike is equipped with a suitable drive system. Thanks to our many decades of know-how and our clear focus on e-bikes we know which drive system is ideally suited to each FLYER® e-bike and carefully select the drive systems in all segments and for all series.
Integrated and intuitive: FIT e-bike systems
FIT e-bike system integration, which we developed ourselves, raises our e-bikes to a completely new level on the evolutionary ladder. By networking all the key bicycle components, FIT optimises their interplay and allows us to integrate the best components into a complete system. The system has four assistance levels: eco, standard, high, and auto. In auto mode, the assistance level automatically adapts to the topography and pedalling behaviour, which allows extremely efficient riding.
The properties and installation of the different motor systems have a particular impact on handling. he system designed by the company itself is generally fitted with a Panasonic motor and provides the unique FLYER® riding experience. The Upstreet6 is the only series to be fitted with a TDCM hub motor.
- Panasonic GX Ultimate: compact and powerful
- Panasonic GX Power Plus: sporty and quiet
- Panasonic GX Power: harmonious and quiet
- TDCM HCA5-F: dynamic and high-performance
With the FLYER® high-end displays, you can see all the important riding information at all times: clearly laid out, razor sharp and in colour. The ergonomically shaped and easy-to-operate FIT remotes are used to control the display and assistance level, even when riding.
- FIT D0 (2" Color Display): compact and clearly laid out
- FIT D1 (3.5" Color Display): clearly laid out and versatile
- FIT Remotes: ergonomic and safe
With their high-capacity batteries, FLYER® e-bikes with FIT are champions of both distance and altitude. All our batteries are ideal to handle. They are easy to remove and can be charged directly on the bike or away from the bike.
- STB-750 (750 Wh / 20,1 Ah / 36 V)
- STB-630 (630 Wh / 16,75 Ah / 36 V)
- SIB-750 (750 Wh / 20,1 Ah / 36 V)
- SIB-630 (630 Wh / 16,75 Ah / 36 V)
- FIB-810 (810 Wh / 16,75 Ah / 48 V)
Versatile and market-leading: Bosch eBike Systems
FLYER® e-bikes with a Bosch drive system combine the many years of know-how we have gained as a Swiss e-bike pioneer with the German art of engineering provided by Bosch eBike Systems. The Bosch e-bike system provides four levels of assistance: eco, tour, sport / eMTB, and turbo. The sport mode offers powerful assistance for universal use in city traffic. The eMTB mode guarantees progressive assistance and ideal control in open country.
Harmonious or powerful? The main thing is that it is natural. Bosch eBike Systems offer a wide range of motors that are ideally adjusted to the specific area of use and provide a unique e-bike experience.
- Performance Line CX: high-performance and efficient
- Performance Line Speed: fast and dynamic
- Performance Line: sporty and natural
- Active Line Plus: lightweight and silent
Bosch displays show all the important data at a glance. The displays can be removed and are complemented by an ergonomic operating console.
- Nyon on-board computer: intelligent and fully networked
- Kiox on-board computer: sporty and networked
- Intuvia on-board computer: clever and clearly laid out
- Purion on-board computer: compact and simple
Bosch e-bike batteries combine a high level of capacity with a light weight and an ergonomic design. The beautifully shaped integrated batteries are easy to remove and can be charged either directly on the bike or away from the bike.
- Bosch PowerTube 625 (625 Wh / 16.7 Ah / 36 V)
- Bosch PowerTube 500 (500 Wh / 13.4 Ah / 36V)
- Bosch PowerPack 500 (500 Wh / 13.4 Ah / 36V)