Working for FLYER
Join the FLYER family
Making every FLYER rider smile when they pedal is both our motivation and our mission. FLYER e-bikes are products of the highest Swiss quality and provide numerous people with the opportunity of being healthy, happy, and sustainably mobile. Want to help write the next chapter in the success story?
This is why you should work with us:
You can develop and stretch yourself at FLYER
- Individual induction programs to ensure that you settle in well, both personally and professionally
- Internal development opportunities if you want to take on more responsibility step-by-step
- Opportunity for external training and development to expand and deepen your skills
At FLYER, your uniqueness is an asset
- Equal pay for men and women is well-established here
- Thirty different nationalities create a multicultural environment and enjoyable interaction
At FLYER, you contribute to sustainability and are committed to Switzerland as a production location
- Development and assembly in Huttwil: FLYER is a genuine Swiss quality product
- We promote sustainable mobility – with our product, but also through our conduct within the company
- We strengthen Switzerland as a business location by generating as much value as possible in Switzerland
Roberto Ballistreri, Sales Service employee«The exciting challenges enable me to grow both personally and professionally, and learn and develop on the job.»
Oi, Production Workshop Employee«As a long-standing employee of FLYER AG, I greatly appreciate the informal, open communication within my team.»
Take a look at our job portal and apply! We look forward to receiving your CV, copies of educational certificates, and references. If you can’t find a suitable position, we accept unsolicited applications, too.
Steps to a new job
1. Application documents
We work with a professional applicant management system and only process online applications. Once you have received your documents, you will receive an email with the login details for your profile, where you can manage your applications and view all the vacancies.
2. Review of documents
We review all applications carefully and treat the information with complete confidentially.
3. Telephone interview
We will contact you in advance by telephone to clarify the key criteria. The interview lasts max. 10 minutes. You don’t need to do any preparation for this.
4. Interview (online or on-site)
We invite you to an interview (online or on site) so that we can get to know each other better and to give you as realistic a picture as possible of FLYER and your future job.
We will then be happy to show you around our premises, show you the factory and introduce you to the team. If it is practical and helpful to do so, we may also invite you to a taster day where you can familiarize yourself with the company.
5. Employment decision
If you are still impressed by the overall package and we are impressed by your personal and professional qualities, then we look forward to working with you!
FLYER gives you the opportunity to develop and stretch yourself.