The all-mountain powerhouse
Concentrated power and large energy reserves: The FLYER Uproc X mountain e-bike pushes back limits in the mountains and on trails. Whether going uphill or downhill, it’s perfectly tuned 150 mm frameset and balanced geometry make it shine. A premium all-mountain bike for the highest demands!
The FLYER Uproc X will be available from selected specialist dealers as of spring 2022 in the two attractive colors “Black Shading Satin” and “Enzian Blue Gloss” and in four equipment options (RRP from 5199,- EUR). This premium all-mountain e-MTB leaves nothing to be desired.
Frame design and construction
«Mixed wheel» overall concept for outstanding roll-over resistance with grip and agility
- Newly developed premium carbon frame guarantees dynamic handling and plenty of freedom of movement off-road
Four-link suspension design with 150 mm travel at the front and rear for control, safety and riding enjoyment
- Double wall in the down tube enables elegant cable routing and integration
«One-piece» rocker simplifies maintenance and makes for an even higher level of rigidity
- Frame protectors on chain stay and down tube
Motor and battery
- Panasonic GX Ultimate Pro FIT motor with 95 Nm torque and 600 watt peak performance for sporty riding with plenty of thrust
Huge range thanks to many watt-hours for the battery “FIB-750” (“FIB-630” on 2.10)
- The battery is fully integrated in the down tube, bolted to the frame and can also be charged externally (matching Allen key is included in the rear wheel axle)
With the 6-amp fast charger you’ll be back on the trails in next to no time (4A on model 2.10)
FIT 2.0 and cockpit design
- New FIT 2.0 technology with smart system integration and adjustment to individual riding requirements
Intuitive operation, new battery design, new displays and a new mobile app
New «Boost» function for short acceleration with maximum supportue
- Magnetic MonkeyLink interfaces make it easy to install useful accessories such as headlights, which are powered by the e-bike battery
Elegant «FLYER Carbon Cockpit» as a single stem and handlebar unit for the Uproc X 8.70 and 9.50
- Electronic cables are guided directly through the headset
We have balanced the geometry down to the finest detail and developed the 150 mm frameset so that the Uproc X performs just as well both downhill and uphill.