An all-round feeling of security you can rely on
An extensive network of authorized FLYER specialist dealers ensures that you receive competent support, both during routine inspections and in the event of an emergency. We aspire to the highest quality. We vouch for this promise of quality with an extended warranty service that exceed the standard statutory warranty.
Treat your favorite e-bike to the protection it deserves and prolong the fun on your e-bike!
FLYER Plus warranty (free)
Register your FLYER e-bike 1 within 12 weeks of purchase 2 free of charge and with just a few clicks on our warranty portal and extend the warranty as follows:
- Five years for frame failure
- Two years for components and electronics
- Two years for battery 3
1 For the FLYER Plus Warranty, final assembly must be completed by a FLYER specialist dealer or, if purchased online, assembly prior to the customer's final adjustments must be completed by a qualified FLYER partner.
2 Valid from the date of the purchase receipt for all new FLYER e-bikes from model year 2021. You must register your e-bike online with us within 12 weeks of purchase.
3 Residual capacity of at least 60% after 2 years or 500 full charging cycles, whichever is reached first; provided that the battery has been operated and charged in accordance with the instruction manual.
- The end customer must submit claims under the warranty to an authorised FLYER dealer with the purchase receipt or other conclusive proof of purchase immediately after the emergence of a defect.
- Before providing services under the warranty, we shall verify the existence of a warranty claim with help from one of our authorised FLYER dealers. This shall take no longer than 20 working days.
- Services under the warranty shall be provided at our discretion, either by repairing the defective part or supplying a replacement. Replaced parts shall become our property.
- Our warranty shall be void if the maintenance intervals specified in our operating instructions are not observed or maintenance is not carried out properly. As a basic principle, we shall assume that maintenance services performed by an authorised FLYER dealer are carried out correctly. Services under the warranty are also excluded in the following cases:
4.1 The warranty cover excludes any negligible deviations from the stipulated quality that do not affect the usability of our FLYER e-bikes, any damage caused by normal wear and tear (e.g. scratches on the frame), wearing parts and batteries, unless specified otherwise above.
4.2 Services shall not be provided under the warranty if the defect is a result of improper use of our FLYER e-bikes, for example, overcharging or inadequate or missed maintenance.
4.3 The warranty cover also excludes damage caused by repairs, adjustments, modifications or any other procedures that were not carried out by an authorised FLYER dealer.
4.4 The warranty cover excludes accidental damage or damage verifiably caused by a third party (e.g. vandalism), fire or frost.
4.5 Services carried out by a FLYER dealer do not constitute services under the warranty. This also applies to travel expenses, third-party services, overtime expenses, manufacturing costs, hire of special equipment and testing devices, costs that would also be incurred during ordinary maintenance and any claims for other damage caused outside of the e-bike, unless liability is required by law.
- Carrying out services under the warranty shall not extend the warranty period or initiate a new warranty period. The warranty period for replacement parts shall end when the warranty period for the original FLYER e-bike expires.
- Claims arising from this agreement shall not affect the seller’s obligation to provide a warranty.
We hope you have a great time on your FLYER e-bike. If you have any questions about our warranty services, please contact our authorized FLYER specialist dealers.